Orienteering is a sport in which participants navigate around a course using a map. Orienteering ACT organises and promotes Orienteering in the ACT.
Approaching Events - All are welcome (see "Events" for later events):
- Nov/Dec: Navigation Workshop Series. Book Now.
- Mon 3 Nov: Hackett Street Orienteering - See "News" below.
- Wed 5 Nov: Cooleman Ridge Twilight Event.
- Wed 5 Nov: Entries close for Primary Schools Champs - Helpers welcome.
- Fri 7 Nov: Entries close for Easter 2016 Logo Competition. Entries received so far.
- To print Map Symbols (colour legend) - see Coaching Page.
- To purchase SI-sticks, compasses etc visit the Contact and Links page
Advanced , Moderate or Beginner there is a navigational workshop for you .
Wednesday, 29 October 2014
Navigational Workshops series have begun. Choose the day and level that suits you best. Then visit Register now to book. Spaces are limited. Scroll down for more options.
Mondays 5.15 pm to 6 pm before Street Orienteering. Beginners
A series of 4 Mondays from Nov 17 Book now.
Wednesdays Before and after the Twilight event. Beginners Moderate.
A series of Four Wednesdays Starting Oct 29 Book Now
Saturdays 9am -11am at Remembrance Park Moderate.
A series of Four Saturdays starting Nov 1st Book Now.
| || |
Lukas Frei our Swiss coach will be organising and giving each of these sessions. Please feel free to send him an email via the office.
Choose one full day 10am -3 pm either on sun Nov 9 or Sun Nov 16 at Namadgi or similar location . Advanced
Choose another time that suits you. Lukas can tailor a programme to suit your needs. Any level.
| || |
Thank you for supporting Lukas Frei who has arrived as our invited coach for 2014- 2015
For news on street orienteering scroll down below.